“The potential optimisation technique” is a training programme which brings together a wide range of mental strategies allowing individuals to nurture their physical and psycho-cognitive resources in the best possible way. Depending on the particular situation, the objective is to face up to the challenge and adapt accordingly. This set of methods is based on simple processes which combine breathing techniques, relaxation, stimulation and mental imagery.
- Identify the stress triggers and put words to feelings
- Burn-out: the mechanisms at play
- Sleep and awareness: the link to burn-out
- Strengthen your motivation by mental imagery and internal language
- Mental programming and positive mental projection
- Be aware of your communication: create a bond between the body and words
All types of people.